Saturday, February 1, 2014

How I Prepare for Sunday

Joyce has been posting about preparing for Sunday. I have the same problem with having to try things on and throwing things around until my room looks like the stock room of a thrift store. I know a lot of people lay an outfit out for the day, and I do this too, but all this does for me is eliminate one outfit from the closet of possibilities.

I do find some inspiration on Pinterest for outfit ideas and that helps me a bit. I also have found that if I try something on the night before it really helps me stick with it in the morning. It is a bit of trouble, but it often save me time in the morning when I'm trying to get ready.

I'm also thinking about taking a picture of the Sunday morning outfits I really liked and putting it into one of those little photo albums to flip through. I haven't done it yet, but it's on my radar.

3 comments:

  1. Okay, the reason that I didn't post Saturday was because I didn't lay out my clothes and yes I had stressful morning on Sunday trying to figure out what to wear. I tried on a couple outfits but I just felt itchy and uncomfortable. Took them off and piled them on the bed. I really do need to learn to lay out clothes the night before... it does save me a lot of pain and grief.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janis, when you come we are making a Sunday flip book for me. Will you take the pictures?

    ReplyDelete