Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Bible Lesson Visuals for Power Point



A friend recently recommended Eikon Bible Art  to me.  This site has some wonderful Bible lesson visuals on power point  for children.  The visuals are sharp and look like real people.  I use them when teaching children at Bible clubs and camp.  I have found that using power point is easier for me than holding up the large picture flashcards.  With power point, I can concentrate more on the message that I'm sharing rather than whether or not all of the children are able to see the picture I'm holding.  I also tend to gesture quite a bit, or act out the story that I'm telling, so it's nice for me to have my hands free.  

If you're interested, their website is:  www.eikonbibleart.com
You can receive one free lesson for checking them out.  You will need to register, but they only send occasional emails.  You can, of course, unsubscribe.

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are beautiful. I just downloaded the free ones of Paul/Saul. Thank you for sharing this information.

    ReplyDelete